Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My bloggy journey through Chartership

Well, I have been gone a long time, but I am back, and to keep up with my "personal training" on Blogs and how they can be used not just personally but also professionally, I have decied to take a leaf out of a recently Chartered librarian who incorporated her Blog entries into her Cilip portfolio. For those who don't know, Cilip (The Chartered Institute of Library andInformation Professionals) is the professional body that qualified librarians must join in order to keep up to speed with the ever evolving world of Libraianship and Information technology in all its forms. During the next 12 months I will be ammassing evidence not only of the job I do now but any personal and professional developments I feel I need to undertake in order to achieve both my personal goals as well as my Chartership.

I also had my first meeting with my Mentor Gil on Apirl 10 at 10:00. I feel really pleased to have her guiding me through this as she is very motivating and encouraging which is just what I need!
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment