Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lazy cow




My flat is a sty, should do shopping, must start my Nanowrimo....but just have no motivation. Can't bring myself to make breakfast. I have loads of empty boxes that need to be broken down and thrown out....ppfffffppphhhhhht. It's nice outside today. Hopefully it will last more than an hour.

No more Elbow shows. For a long time. My friends and I were saying that we may need to start a support group. We have been very spoiled this year. Beginning in April with that magical Blueprint show, we have seen them...six times. It's never enough.

I uploaded this photo cos my bud Vicky added it as a favorite on the Flickr page. It's one I never really noticed much before, but it is cool how the spotlights are raining down on my adorable Guy.

There you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment