Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My two cent's worth

I have to pay a license here to watch TV, it's something I have accepted, even though it seems I have to pay the BBC in order to watch programs on other networks. Makes sense? I don't think so. But whatever. And it seems my fees also fund BBC radio and i-player too. Fine, whatever. Oh, and new BBC headquarters and shiny new executive offices. Fine. But it also seems to pay the obscenely high salaries of buffoons such as Russel Brand and Jonanthan Ross, the latter making over £18,000,000 a year. For what? Making lewd and childish phone calls to unsuspecting actors and then broadcasting the stupid stunt on the radio? It was a feat that would have made a pimply-faced teenager blush with shame. Disgraceful. Fortunately others think so too, and the two deviants have been suspended pending further enquiry. Makes me sick. So that's where my licence fee goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment